terça-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2018

Oh, where have you been all my life!

My name is Kayla. I am 25. I'm very lonely and bored right now... I was looking for facebook and found you.

And .... I love sex very much. Do you want fuuuck me today or tomorrow? Here are more of my private photos and contacts.

http://emilycrouter.su

`So most people think. But wait a moment. Can an

`any real body must have extension in FOUR directions: it must

moment, we incline to overlook this fact. There are really four

relight his cigar over the lamp; `that . . . very clear indeed.'

Fourth Dimension, though some people who talk about the Fourth

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF SPACE EXCEPT THAT OUR CONSCIOUSNESS MOVES

reference to three planes, each at right angles to the others.

But some philosophical people have been asking why THREE

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...