segunda-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2018

Is your character as hard as your muscles?

I'm a real girl. I really love sex. Want to meet me? Maybe you want to fuuuck me ...?

Ok, here you can find my phone and just write me when you want. Anytime.
And you can see some of my private photos there.

http://alicemarget.su

a mathematical plane. These things are mere abstractions.'

`Don't follow you,' said Filby.

`Can a cube that does not last for any time at all, have a real

`any real body must have extension in FOUR directions: it must

one direction along the latter from the beginning to the end of

looking at Time. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TIME AND ANY OF

THE THREE DIMENSIONS OF SPACE EXCEPT THAT OUR CONSCIOUSNESS MOVES

The Time Traveller (for so it will be convenient to speak of

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...